Senior .NET Developer
Our client is looking for a Sr Developer with a focus in C# and .NET MVC applications. This is a full-time position and the accepted candidate will be part of a small, on-site development team and report to the development manager directly.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Meet with internal clients to review software requests and translate these concepts into requirements and designs.
- Work alongside the team to set project priorities and departmental schedule.
- Modernize legacy web applications to meet current standards.
- Help keep the firm technology stack current by researching, learning, and implementing new libraries and languages.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in web application development.
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework, nHibernate or similar object-relational mapper.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and basic software architecture.
- Familiarity with SQL Server 2008 R2 or 2012 and general comfort with relational databases and simple queries and creating basic views.
- Ability to work independently or alongside the team while balancing projects of competing priorities and varied scope.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate to people both technical and nontechnical clearly and effectively
- Previous Relational Database Development experience
- Understanding of Business Intelligence solutions and Data Warehousing
- Good visual design skills
- Bootstrap 3
- Prior exposure to Elite, Metastorm, or IntApp
Education and Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field equivalent work experience
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 11:09:48 PDT