Position title: Quality Engineer
Reports to: Quality Manager
Job Duties / Responsibilities: TRAINING
1. Communicate with Customers on Quality problems, information (data / reports), and coordinate and/or resolve those issues in a professional, timely manner with all personnel.
2. Responsible for coordinating and resolving Quality related issues as they arise on the manufacturing floor (utilize SPC & Defect management systems).
3. Responsible for establishing Standard Inspection Procedures (SIP's) based on Customer prints and quality procedures for acceptance. Include data collection & software programs as required.
4. Responsible for Statistical Analysis using Company databases. Report findings and recommendations for Corrective Action to the Quality Manager & Management Team as required.
5. Quarantine suspect / defective parts from the product that meets customer specifications & requirements.
6. Follow the Incident Report Procedure for suspect / defective product. Forward Incident Reports to the appropriate Supervisor and/or Department Manager daily and support the investigation of corrective actions as required.
7. Facilitate corrective action and improvement teams when assigned and identify high cost quality problems. Notify the Management Team with your results.
8. Report all customer concerns/complaints to the Quality Manager and the appropriate Dept. Manager in a timely manner.
9. Responsible for training manufacturing and quality personnel on Quality concepts such as Quality tools, pareto, problem solving, procedures, and use of measuring equipment.
10. Ensure product containment practices are being followed.
11. Participate in Internal Audits as required.
12. Enforce Quality policies and procedures throughout the Organization.
13. Available for Customer / Supplier visits as required.
14. Responsible for issuing RMA's as required.
15. Responsible for facilitating MRB meetings as required.
16. Maintain quality records - Document Control
17. Participate in Program Management activities as required.
18. Ensure calibrated instruments are being used and report any discrepancies as required.
19. Maintain inventory control, organization and documentation.
20. Prepare shipping documentation as required.
21. Prepare all PPAP documentation as required.
22. Collect data, organize and evaluate data for capability as required.
23. Capable of completing First Article Inspections and programming an VMM (OGP) as required.
Interplex Etch Logic was established following the acquisition of the continuous photo etching division of Texas Instruments, considered by many to be the world's leading reel-to-reel photo etcher. Located in Attleboro Massachusetts, Interplex Etch Logic has developed many new and innovative photo-chemically etched applications for automotive, telecom, connector, filtration and medical components. The company's proprietary reel-to-reel photo etching technology creates etched precision metal components with very close tolerances and a high level of repeatability and consistency, outperforming competing technologies such as panel etching.
Sun, 23 Jul 2017 02:18:12 PDT