Lead Engineer / Technical Lead
We're looking for a lead engineer to transition development from an outside agency to in-house. You'll work directly with company founders on growing the engineering team, setting the technical roadmap, as well as hands-on development and deployment to create and maintain software for personal financial management. Security and scalability will be two of your primary concerns. You'll have the opportunity to significantly impact the technological direction of a small, growing company.
You'll need to have...
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS markup
- Experience supporting live applications on Heroku or Amazon Web Services
- 5+ years experience as a Software Engineer
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with organizing full development process in dev team (pull requests, code reviews, backlog, staging to production releases)
Nice to have...
- Experience in financial technology
- Familiarity with Xignite, Morningstar, Intuit CAD / Quovo or similar aggregation services
- Interest in user experience and design
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience with 3rd party api integration
- Familiarity with Intercom.io, Stripe, Mixpanel
- Experience with Rspec, Selenium or any other testing framework
Why work with us?
- We're a small team that values collaboration - everyone has the opportunity to impact the direction of the product, and the company.
- Flexible hours/schedule.
- Compelling benefits package
This position is based in Charlotte, NC.
Canopy is a cloud-based financial technology company working to make financial wellness available to everyone. We want to help people understand their true financial picture and make meaningful progress towards their goals.
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 09:50:50 PDT