Research Associate Senior
The Researcher Associate Senior will support ongoing research projects in the Center for Pharmaceutical Research and Innovation (CPRI) to facilitate early phase preclinical and clinical drug development projects. Will also handle business aspects of the research laboratory as well as perform experiments and manage projects.
IEBC (Internal Employee Being Considered)
Research Associate Senior
789 South Limestone, Lexington, KY
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Lifting, pushing, or pulling object up to 25 lbs.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Bioanalytical methods, LC/MS/MS, western blotting, cell culture, animal experience, general research and experiments.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have experience with mass spectroscopy?
- * Do you have experience developing bioanalytical methods?
- * Do you have experience validating bioanalytical methods?
- * Do you have experience handling laboratory mice?
- * Please indicate your amount of paid, full-time employment experience performing cell cultures.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * How much experience do you have working in molecular biology?
- More than 0 up to and including 1 year
- More than 1 year up to and including 3 years
- More than 3 years up to and including 5 years
- More than 5 years up to and including 10 years
- More than 10 years
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above