Adjunct Faculty - SOE Special Education
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
If you value People, Diversity, Social Justice, and Participatory Decision-Making, we'd like to hear from you!
Pacific Oaks College is currently seeking qualified part-time Adjunct Faculty to teach our online or on-ground classes for the School of Education.
- Master's degree in related education field;
- Doctoral degree or National Board for Certified Teaching credential and a California credential preferred;
- A teaching or special education credential is required (unless interested in teaching the foundation course).
- A minimum 5 years' teaching experience in an accredited college or university level required in the area of special education;
- Exemplary professional experience
Please visit the Programs section of our website for more information on program curricula or the Campuses section to learn more about the programs offered at a campus near you. For consideration, please submit the online Application for Employment and your CV/Resume.
Please contact us to learn more about:
- Our focus on building students' multicultural sophistication and ability to work with diverse and underserved populations.
- Our rewarding teaching environment and innovative faculty development model
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School