Adjunct Faculty - MFT - San Jose
San Jose, CA
MFT ADJUNCT FACULTY
If you value People, Diversity, Social Justice, and Participatory Decision-Making, we'd like to hear from you!
Pacific Oaks College's School of Cultural and Family Psychology has three distinct MA in MFT programs, and two MA in MFT specializations:
- The 'Traditional' MFT Program
- The African American Family Studies Program
- The Latina Family Studies Program
- The Trauma Studies Specialization
- The Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) Specialization
The School of CFP is currently seeking outstanding Marriage and Family Practitioners-Scholars to join our diverse pool of adjunct faculty for the Spring, Summer and Fall semesters.
The adjunct faculty member will teach MFT MA level courses in the School of Cultural and Family Psychology; there are several opportunities in the different programs.
Examples of the MFT program courses available for teaching assignments starting Fall 2016 in San Jose:
- Communication & Counseling Skills
- Theories of MFT
- Professional Ethics & the Law
- Personality Theories & Psychological Testing
- Interface of Society and Human Development
- Family Violence
- Clinical Theories of Child Development
- Group Therapy
- Culture, Attachment, and Trauma
- Teach assigned MFT courses at our San Jose Branch Campus
- Become proficient (training offered) in Canvas (the learning management system)
- Participate in MFT adjunct faculty meetings once per academic year while teaching
- Post grades per scheduled deadlines.
- PhD degree preferred, Masters degree required in Psychology, MFT, or Social Work.
- Graduate teaching experience and/or a minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- Exemplary Professional Experience
- Desire to teach in Culture-centered Model, relational and
- Licensure in Field for certain selected courses
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School