Senior Database Management Specialist
Custom Software Systems, Inc. is looking for an experienced Oracle Database Administrator with demonstrated experience in the following software:
- 6+ Years as Oracle DBA in Production Environment
- Oracle RDBMS 11g and 12c
- Oracle SES
Responsibilities are to include the following:
- Installation of patches and fixes for Oracle 11g, 12c test, and production environments
- Experience with Oracle 11g to 12c
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of application servers, process schedulers, web servers, report servers, and file servers
- Strong Oracle RAC experience
- Installation and configuration of WebLogic, Reports, and Process Servers
- Troubleshoot development and production application problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Strong understanding of various platforms UNIX and Windows OS are required
- Strong understanding of Secure Certificates (SSL) and security standards
- Experience administering Oracle in a UNIX/LINUX environment
- Hands on experience in Patching, Cloning, Backup, restoration in an Oracle environment
The selected individual will be responsible for the following Deliverables:
- Apply, test and support Oracle's Quarterly CPU patches
- Apply, test, and support Oracle's Quarterly CPU patches for the Oracle RDBMS
- Provide Operations and New Initiatives as Oracle DBA
Candidates must be able to pass a Public Trust Clearance, U.S. citizenship is required.
Headquartered in Leesburg, Virginia, Custom Software Systems, Inc. (CSS) is a Woman-Owned (WOSB) and HUBZone certified small business. Built on a foundation of trusted client partnerships, CSS has fostered a stakeholder-centric yet disciplined approach to IT solutions development. This ensures our ability to consistently meet or exceed our customers' expectations.
CSS is a very employee oriented company knowing that well trained, professional associates are what make our company great. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: paid holidays and paid time off; medical insurance that includes vision; dental insurance; company paid long and short-term disability and life insurance; a Simple IRA plan (similar to 401k); parking and commuter reimbursement. We also work with our employees on training and professional certification plans that benefit the employee, the client and CSS - a win-win-win strategy.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CSS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CSS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CSS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CSS employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 07:18:33 PDT