The Marketing Representative will make a large volume of phone calls to car dealers to inform them of valuable information that will encourage them to attend the auction sale.
This position is also responsible for assisting Marketing Manager in coordinating the production and implementation of planned promotional and advertising materials for auction. The Marketing Rep will work closely with Marketing Manager to ensure implementation of promotions. In addition, Marketing Reps assist with customer needs such as travel arrangements and providing data on available cars for sale.
• Promote auction via high volume targeted calling campaigns.
• Assist with tracking giveaways and promotional item inventory. Ensure appropriate reporting of promotional item receipt to the Marketing Manager or finance department.
• Work with dealer registration to maintain and update customer profiles. Record customer interactions through the CRM tool.
• Introduce and train dealers on auction products.
• Investigate and respond to customer service issues and inquiries.
• Build and maintain relationships with assigned dealer groups or commercial account reps and support them on sale day by providing requested materials and monitoring their lane promotions and customers. Provide post sale reports upon request.
• Generate, and provide sale lists to dealers by fax, email, text, or in person. Supply specific vehicle information upon request. Call, text or email sellers as needed and follow-up with interested buyers.
• Contact and send out Thank You cards to VIP dealers who have attended after being inactive for 60 days. Send other appropriate communication to enhance customer relations.
• Assist customers in making hotel accommodations for their upcoming auction visit.
• Work marketing counter on sale days performing tasks such as dealer check-in and answering dealer questions.
• Make follow up calls before every sale to remind Simulcast dealers to log on.
•Demonstrate friendliness and greet every customer as they enter and participate at the sale.
•Maintain a professional and polished appearance and work area consistent with the Handbook.
•Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention for all contacts and transactions.
•Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner. Advise the Marketing Manager of all serious complaints or incidences.
•Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management, e.g., hanging decorations, banners, posters, promotional activities, recording sales information and processing sales transactions, filing, copying, etc.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience in an office environment required. Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in customer service related fields required. One (1) year of telemarketing experience preferred.
• Valid driver's license.
• Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
• Effective communication and organizational skills required.
• Must be able to use general office equipment (i.e., phone, copier, fax machine, etc.).
• Basic Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) computer skills necessary.
• Must be skilled at managing multiple projects and deadlines.
• Must be extremely service oriented.
• Medium strength; must have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Stooping, bending, twisting, climbing stairs, pushing pulling, walking and reaching may be required for the completion of job duties.
• Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity.
• Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
•Ability to sit and stand for long periods of times.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions as well as noise, dust, and fumes in auction lanes.
Please visit our website at www.directauctionservices.com to complete an application.
Direct Auction Services is a family of businesses dedicated to serving the wholesale auto auction industry in the United States and Canada. From its humble beginnings just over four years ago, Direct is now the leading provider of outsource labor solutions in the industry. Our family of businesses includes Direct Reconditioning, LLC, providing award winning detail and body/paint services, Roadrunner Services, LLC, the only provider of local pick-up & delivery services with a national footprint, Auction Tires Online, LLC, one of the largest tire suppliers in the industry with a nationwide network of distributor partners, and our newest venture....temporary labor.
Spring Hill, TN
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 11:44:44 PDT