General Managers, Assistant Managers
GREAT COMPANY IS SEEKING STRONG MANAGERS
As a Huey Luey's Manager, you are expected to set high standards and hold everyone accountable to those standards, and to provide knowledge and guidance to our Team that translates into an engaging and genuine experience for our Guests.
As a Huey Luey's Manager you must have.....
• 1-3 years of casual dining management experience.
• a passion for exceptional guest service.
• a commitment to quality.
• strong job longevity.
• great personality.
As a Huey Luey's Manager you must be.....
• able to walk through an operation and immediately see if anything needs improvement
• able to work independently without heavy supervision.
• able to develop and institute new systems, including employee training and review programs.
• hands on and willing and able to jump into position in any area of the restaurant.
• able to keep cool and calm under pressure and lead a large team in the busiest of operations.
• able to work a 5 day work week, 50-55 hours per weeks with nights, weekends, and some holidays.
Huey Luey's offer its management a competitive salary, paid vacation, health insurance and bonus program.
Are you ready to live Huey Luey's values of courtesy, honesty and respect while having a great time in a fun atmosphere? Above all else, are you ready to create an unforgettable guest experience? If you answered "YES", we encourage you to submit a resume.
If Huey Luey were a person, he would be one happy dude. He's proud of his restaurant and its commitment to handcrafted, house-made Mexicana fare that's affordable enough for guests to enjoy frequently. Behind the scenes, Huey Luey rolls up his sleeves and offers help wherever he is needed. There is no job too big or too small for him.
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 11:10:20 PDT