Manager, ITJob Description:
UF Information Technology (UFIT) is currently seeking an IT Manager to join Enterprise Systems, a unit within UFIT.
Enterprise Systems, a division of UFIT, maintains and operates the software that powers UF’s enterprise-wide computer systems creating the technological foundation for the campus’ academic and administrative business functions.
The IT Manager, or Salesforce Lead, position is a high level role with the responsibility of leading the design and implementation of Salesforce solutions to meet the business needs of the University.
To be successful, you must:
- Have excellent leadership and communication skills with several years of demonstrated success in designing and building quality Salesforce solutions and integrations.
- Keep current with the latest trends in development and have a history of producing technically sound solutions that are in line with the organizational architecture and strategic direction.
- You will work in a collaborative, team environment, participate in the full software development life-cycle and produce quality enterprise solutions.
You will be expected to:
- Provide mentoring to less senior staff, conduct knowledge transfer and training, delegate tasks and make decisions with limited management oversight.
- Have knowledge and experience of Salesforce development including integrations with other internal and external systems.
- Provide estimates of the analysis and development effort based on requirements.
- Lead feasibility assessments, design options, development, testing, quality assurance, and documentation.
- Lead research and fact finding to develop or modify information systems.
- Provides estimates of the analysis and development effort based on requirements.
- Recommend development of new code or reuse/enhancement of existing code.
- Participates or leads in component and architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation.
This is a senior role and therefore requires the ability to lead large initiatives and bring together multiple facets of the organization to achieve success.Advertised Salary:
$105,000 – 130,000 commensurate based on experience and education.Minimum Requirements:
To qualify, the applicant must have completed a Master’s degree and have two (2) years of relevant experience; or a Bachelor’s degree and have four (4) years of relevant experience.
Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience, but does not negate the minimum requirement of a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- One or more Salesforce certifications.
- 5 or more years experience designing and developing enterprise solutions using Visualforce, Apex, and SOQL
- Experience integrating Salesforce with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and other third party or homegrown systems
- Expert level fluency in development using Visualforce, Apex and SOQL
- Experience with Lightning
- Designing and implementing Salesforce solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Experience as a team lead and/or manager of a development team
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented design and core programming concepts
- Understanding of enterprise software development practices, methodologies, and tools
- Working knowledge of:
- modern web technologies
- cloud computing
- force.com development and deployment tools
- Web services and APIs (SOAP, REST, XML, and JSON)
- C# .NET
- SQL Server
- Data transformations
- Systems integration development
- Design patterns and best practices
- Data security
- Agile development
- Issue management
- Project management
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to learn quickly
- Ability to assess technology solutions
- Ability to communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Reliable and accurate development effort estimation abilities
- Requirements analysis and specification design abilities
- Comfortable/productive in a highly collaborative environment.
- Must be flexible in work style and able to work in open work-space environment.
Applicants are requested to submit with their application:
- Cover Letter
- Resume and/or CV
- References (Minimum of 3)