Lease Administration Associate
Lease Administration Associate
Job Number: 75880
The Lease Administration Associate will work in the Real Estate office of Stanford's Land, Buildings and Real Estate. Land, Buildings & Real Estate (LBRE) is the operational core of Stanford University's physical plant on its endowed lands (academic and investment properties) along with the more recent (purchase, entitlement, investment management and soon-to-be-redeveloped) Stanford Redwood City (SRWC) campus. LBRE is responsible for the management of construction, buildings and grounds maintenance, space allocations, land use and environment planning, energy, sustainability, transportation and parking, heritage services and commercial real estate investments. All of these areas support Stanford's mission and make advancements across the academic spectrum possible. LBRE's work is founded upon the collective values of dedication, innovation, expertise, teamwork, and continuous improvement. We are committed to serving the university's academic mission, preserving and enhancing Stanford's lands, and pride ourselves on supporting the teaching and research of the university as “Caretakers of a Legacy." SUMMARY OF POSITION
Responsible for research and integrity of lease data in the Real Estate department's Yardi Voyager database encompassing over 230 leases and ensuring conformance with lease requirements for the Real Estate Finance and Lease Administration group.
JOB PURPOSE: Administer and support programs or functions under general supervision.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of commercial real estate experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience
- Extensive document drafting experience, including redlining, and comparison features
- Experience with Yardi Voyager database system, or other property management software
- Ability to accurately abstract complex lease data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented, accurate and well organized
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of projects
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi- task and manage multiple projects and work well with interruptions
- Able to think independently, solve problems and exercise good judgment
- Ability to direct the work of others, for jobs requiring supervision
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently stand/walk, sitting, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
- Occasionally use a telephone.
- Rarely lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds.
Routine extended working hours during peak cycles.
Location: Land, Buildings and Real Estate
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.