Human Resources Manager (4590)
About the Opportunity
An established service company headquartered in New York City is actively seeking a driven and diligent Human Resources professional for a promising Manager role on their staff. In this role, the Human Resources Manager serves as a strategic business partner to the Management team and is responsible for recommending, designing, planning, coordinating and implementing a full range of human resources services.
The Human Resources Manager:
- Assists managers in identifying organizational needs
- Manages employee relations issues by assisting managers and supervisors with the interpretation and fair application of company policies and procedures
- Facilitates and participates in employee corrective action meetings to effectively resolve concerns/issues
- Partners with the management team to gain a detailed understanding of organizational goals and needs
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Performs new hire orientation, processes new hire paperwork, drug testing and reference checks
- Maintains applicant and employee records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations
- Participates in maintenance of the compensation program
- Conducts training on policies and procedures
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience with a focus on recruiting/staffing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Highly organized
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
The ExecuSearch Group was founded in 1985 as a recruitment firm focused on serving accounting firms, boutique hedge funds, and private equity funds. Over time, our firm has evolved into a full-service recruitment, temporary staffing, and workforce management solutions firm that has helped over 26,000 companies find talent, while connecting over 60,000 people with new jobs.
Headquartered in New York City with additional offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Florida, The ExecuSearch Group has become one of the largest privately owned recruitment firms. Amidst our continued growth, we remain dedicated to the mission our firm was founded upon: to provide leading employers with the highest caliber talent while maintaining our commitment to integrity, honesty, and responsiveness.
Today, we serve the following practice areas: Accounting/Finance, Creative & Digital, Engineering, Financial Services, Health Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal Services, Life Sciences, Nonprofit, and Office Support.
To view jobs in your area, check out the links below:
New York, NY: http://www.execu-search.com/nyc-jobs-recruiters
Long Island, NY: http://www.execu-search.com/long-island-jobs-recruiters
Bridgewater, NJ: http://www.execu-search.com/bridgewater-jobs-recruiters
Parsippany, NJ: http://www.execu-search.com/parsippany-jobs-recruiters
Boston, MA: http://www.execu-search.com/boston-jobs-recruiters
New Rochelle, NY
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 08:37:43 PDT