Owners Rep/Construction Project Manager (Estate Custom Homes)
Beezley Management is a Construction Project Management and Owner's Representation Firm in the Los Angeles area. We are seeking candidates to serve as Owners Representatives/Construction Proiject Managers on assignments where we are deploying staff to manage custom estate home projects from preconstruction through project execution.
- Act as a liaison and coordinate between the Owners, Architects, Engineers, other Consultants, Inspectors, and Subcontractors;
- Provide project leadership and competence in the complete project life cycle from planning and design, permit / RTI achievement, procurement/bid, contracts, construction management and staging/occupancy/sale.
- Manage the use of project management/web based systems and technologies that we depend upon as CM/PM's such as Prolog, Procore, E-builder, Proliance, and so on.
- Communicating effectively to all project stakeholders and third parties;
- Knowledge of the Los Angeles custom home marketplace, including experience working previously with architects, GC's, subcontractors, vendors, agencies, and so on.
- Provide strong advocacy for Owner on all Project matters, including budget, schedule, QA/QC.
- Monitor overall job progress and forecast and report same to Owner related to cost, schedule, quality, safety and scope.
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in construction management, engineering and/or a related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years Construction (High End Residential - Custom Home/Estate a MUST) Related Experience as an Owners Rep, Architect and/or Construction Project Manager
- Proficient in various Microsoft Office Applications (i. e. , Outlook, Word, Excel, Project), Suretrack or Primavera, Project Management Systems, BIM/Blue Beam/CAD, and more
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills - Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Responsible, Independent, and Self-motivated
- Team Oriented and able to work with many different personality types
Submit a copy of your current resume in Word format, including a Project List showing the size, location and specific role that you played on the project (and the organization you worked for on that project); At least 3 references who will attest to your capabilities and value as a key add value to past project teams; Your requested compensation;
Founded in 1997, Beezley Management provides leading owners representation, construction management, and project advisory services. With more than 100 years of combined executive-level experience, our professionals are highly educated and skilled practitioners in the fields of: project and construction management; architecture and engineering; facility operations and maintenance; real estate, planning and development; law and dispute resolutions; and sustainability and finance. From project concept to close-out, we are passionate about: safeguarding our clients individual interests; serving as trusted advisors and advocates; offering unique solutions to complex situations; prioritizing safety, scheduling and budget; and delivering maximum value and results. Beezley is located in Southern California and provides services nationwide. At Beezley, you are not just a body but you are a team member. We pay competitive salaries, offer a progressive benefits package and support work-life balance! Please check us out at www.beezleymanagement.com. Beezley is an EOE employer.
Los Angeles, CA
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 00:35:03 PDT