Construction Project Manager
• Project estimating, bid takeoffs, subcontractor scope of work and buyout.
• Maintain good relationship with existing clients and develop relationships with new prospective clients.
• Manage and approve all subcontractor billings and purchase orders.
• Oversee the construction process from start to finish.
• Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
• Ensure that construction activities move according to the predetermined schedule.
• Communicate effectively with the subcontractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
• Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which includes the architects, superintendents, and subcontractors.
• Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis.
• Maintain strict adherence to budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
• Periodic inspection of construction sites.
• Ensure project documents are complete.
• Identify the elements of the project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
• Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the field before passing onto client.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 10 years successful experience as a commercial construction Project Manager.
• College degree required.
• Ability to multi task.
• Experienced in planning and coordinating all aspects of the construction process, including estimating, budgeting, hiring of subcontractors, and working with engineers, architects, vendors, and clients.
• Track record of establishing and maintaining relationships with potential and existing clients.
• Health Insurance
• Simple IRA
• Gas Allowance
• Cell Phone
• Paid Time Off
• Salary and Profit Sharing Plan based upon experience.
C. B. Summer Construction Company, Inc., a General Contractor with over thirty years of experience in commercial construction throughout the Southeast, seeks an experienced ground up site superintendent. C. B. Summer has established a reputation for being one of the best in the industry. With award-winning quality and attention to every detail we need a seasoned professional with a track record of success leading fast paced projects from site development to building layout and full interior completion. Project types include: retail, medical, and restaurant. The majority of work will be in the metro Atlanta area.
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 12:18:56 PDT