Are you ready to make a difference? SambaSafety, the market leader of cloud-based Driver Risk Management solutions, is seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding event management capabilities and "Go to Market" support for solutions that truly make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Our Event Marketing Manager needs to have above-average organization and communication skills and be able to do event visualizing from beginning to end, while at the same time know what steps to take to get everything done. They will have excellent time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize tasks. The right candidate will be someone who is an excellent manager of people and will be able to assess complications and difficulties of the team and swiftly deal with these to keep everything smoothly running.
What you will do:
The Event Marketing Manager will manage all trade show, customer feedback forums, webinars, prospecting event activities, as well as evaluate and review potential new trade shows and events. This position will work directly with the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, and other departments as needed, to facilitate SambaSafety's participation and success in all industry trade shows and events.
- Drive integrated event strategy and manage all aspects of internal and external corporate events (seminars, conferences, field events, trade shows or on-line events) while working closely with many cross-functional teams.
- Research, analyze and determine appropriate show venue in which to show case the company's products.
- Drive the process behind all technology and logistic requirements for events including booth space selection, shipping, set-up, tear-down, signage, graphics, giveaways, and demonstration equipment set-up.
- Own communications plan for all events, including internal and external communications. Work closely with cross functional internal teams to build out communication plans for all programs by identifying requirements, dependencies and building timelines to manage to deadlines. Look for connections to other projects and recommend simplification and integration points.
- Work with key stakeholders to build a scalable customer reference program that develops new ways to attract and highlight customer stories.
- Estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources accordingly including tracking progress, understanding dependencies, and communicating status to Manager and project stakeholders.
- Manage any contractors involved in exhibit construction, event management and maintenance.
- Achieve attendance and revenue objectives and measure/report post-event ROI.
- Develop company attendee list, booth staffing schedules, and travel arrangements. Develop, train and manage necessary teams and staff to fulfill event responsibilities
- Ensure necessary personnel are in attendance at each event and roles and responsibilities are properly communicated.
- Incorporate standards of design and consistency in all areas of responsibility. Promote branding and messaging in all projects.
- Manage all internal and external content for events
- Manage budget associated with all events.
- Final written analysis of show ROI to determine show quality and future participation.
- Infrequent travel required to attend national trade shows and events.
- The most competitive candidate will have the following:
- Business Analyst (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business Management, Marketing, Public Relations or Communications.
- 3-5 years of experience in trade show/event management.
- Organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link event plans and activities to business results.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex, high-profile events involving senior management.
- Advanced knowledge of trade show and events strategies and tactics.
- Agency and budget management.
- Hi-tech industry experience (preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
Note: Position is located in Denver, CO
SambaSafety is a leading SaaS provider of driver record monitoring. We provide actionable driver information to our customers so they can reduce risk and accident claims, reduce insurance premiums and make the workplace a safer environment.
SambaSafety delivers a New Standard of Care by simplifying and automating the way employers monitor drivers and manage driving records. In addition to providing instant access to online driving records, SambaSafety driver record monitoring routinely checks an organizations driving records for new violations, DUI or DWI convictions, license suspensions, revocations, and approaching license renewal dates.
Many new and exciting things are taking place here at SambaSafety. We are growing and I would really like to tell you about it!
You might like to check out our career page to see job descriptions!
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 07:27:51 PDT