Position Overview (Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 per year) (Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance)
The Finance Manager is responsible for providing overall leadership in all financial and accounting matters. Additionally, Finance Manager coordinates activities of Production / Manufacturing, Logistics / Purchasing, Quality, and Engineering / Maintenance Departments and aids in formulating and administering organization policies, budgets, goals and objectives.
1. Participates in formulating and administering company policies and procedures, and develops short and long-range finance goals and objectives for departments.
2. Directs and coordinates financial activities of each section / unit within the company for the attainment of goals and objectives.
3. Reviews and analyzes activities, costs and financial matters associated with production, logistics, maintenance, and other sections for progressing toward stated goals and objectives.
4. Development and implementation of financial / accounting models aimed at maximizing profit, eliminating waste, improving costs and delivery and instills continuous improvement and prevention.
1. The Finance Manager is responsible for formulating and administering company policies and goals with senior management staff and assisting the President & CEO as needed.
2. The Finance Manager is responsible for communicating company financial policies, procedures and goals for the Production, Logistics, Quality, Maintenance and Safety / Security Departments and to ensure they are progressing toward their assignments.
3. The Finance Manager is responsible for ensuring that the entire company has the proper financial resources for daily operations to meet the company's internal and external requirements
4. The Finance Manager is responsible to assist the President & CEO in the formulation of the long-term (e.g., 3 - 5 years) strategic plan and conduct follow ups involving the development of a short-term (e.g., 1-year) tactical plan. Additionally, the Finance Manager attends all production meetings to ensure budget adherence, and conducts the weekly financial updates as well as monthly, quarterly and annual reports (i.e., bullet train, etc.)
5. The Finance Manager will have the 2-4 direct reports from the administrative team.
1. The Finance Manager must be assertive as this position is the second or third person in authority.
2. The Finance Manager is authorized to formulate policies, goals and objectives in conjunction with senior management and to deploy these activities into the company.
3. The Finance Manager is authorized to communicate, enforce and assign resources to meet company goals and objectives throughout the business unit.
4. The Finance Manager is authorized, with the explicit approval of the President & CEO, to hire and terminate associates within the business entity.
5. The Finance Manager is authorized to develop and implement a suitable financial model for the entire company, in conjunction with developing and enforcing the company budget, investment requirements, general ledger and reconciliations.
1. BS in Finance or equivalent experience and acceptance through the interview process
2. 10 Years Financial / Accounting Experience
3. Thorough Understanding of Continuous Improvement and Advanced Quality Techniques
4. Experience in Leading and Facilitating Continuous Improvement Teams
5. Proficient in Quickbooks (Preferred experience with Workforce Now, Quickbooks Enterprise, and Payroll processing using Quickbooks). Experience with A/R, A/P and payroll is a must.
Located in the beautiful town of Roseville, just minutes from the Galleria Mall, the California Bottling Company is a regional leader and premier manufacturer of spring, distilled and drinking water. The company operates four stainless steel lines and is positioned for a major expansion which represents a significant opportunity for rapid advancement.
Sat, 1 Jul 2017 20:23:02 PDT