Admission Records Coordinator
Admission Records Coordinator
Position Number: 53000294
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Campus Location: Gainesville
Job Close Date: 08/16/2017
Salary Minimum: $17.06 / hour
General Summary: The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for an Admissions Records Coordinator. The Admissions Records Coordinator is responsible for the daily supervision and management of the Imaging Center in the Admissions Office on the Gainesville campus. This person will lead the imaging team as well as ensure correct workflow procedures of all Admissions documents for all five campuses. The person will work with leadership to ensure that operations are running smoothly and timely with respect to the different processes and student application options for each campus.
Located in the fastest-growing region of the state, the University of North Georgia is a multi-campus university with an enrollment of over 18,000 students, making it one of the largest institutions in the University System of Georgia. UNG is focused on a mission of educational excellence, leadership development and community engagement opportunities that develop students into leaders for a diverse and global society. Through a variety of educational pathways that provide access and range from certificates and associate degrees to a professional doctoral program, UNG is responsive to regional education and economic development needs. Federally designated as a senior military college, one of the university's signature leadership programs is its 800-member Corps of Cadets on UNG's Dahlonega Campus.
Job Duties & Responsibilities: The Admission Records Coordinator will:
- Lead and supervise imaging staff (3-4 people). Train professional staff on all new and existing processes and procedures. Administer, assign and supervise special projects as needed.
- Manage and supervise intake, processing, and routing of all undergraduate admissions applications and documents. Download and enter electronic and paper applications into Banner. Image and index documents into Banner Document Management System, ensuring quality assurance for all images. Develop and maintain relationships with information technology staff at UNG and third party vendors, such as GAFutures, XAP and Axiom.
- Assess and determine the needs and priorities of the Imaging Center. Serve as a subject matter expert in application download and entry as well as document imaging and records management for Admissions
- Ensure correct workflow procedures based on Admissions regulations and remain in compliance with all UNG and USG policies and procedures.
- Evaluate, review, update and maintain all Imaging Center Processes and corresponding training materials.
- Perform other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Certifications/Licenses & Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- GA Driver's license
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, proficiency with Banner Student Information System preferred.
Required Documents: Cover Letter, Resume/Curriculum Vitae, Unofficial Transcripts
Special Instructions to Applicants: Please submit contact information for three professional references.
Employer Information: All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, as determined by the University of North Georgia in its sole discretion. The University of North Georgia, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sex or national origin, age, disability, religion, genetics or veteran status. Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
The University of North Georgia is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified applicants without discrimination at the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, disability or handicap as a matter of college policy and as required by applicable state and federal laws.