2017-2018 Alumni Engagement & Sustained Giving Phonathon Supervisor
Be an active member of the fundraising team by assisting the Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement and Sustained Giving in the daily set-up, supervision, and overall management of the Lions Mane Lion Phonathon Program. Act as a representative of the university by sharing Saint Leo news and events.
- Provide direct supervision during the calling shift
- Plan and execute motivational games and activities on a consistent basis
- Conduct monitoring of callers and provide constructive feedback
- Plan and execute one team building activity outside scheduled work hours per semester
- Verify every specified pledge
- Ensure shifts begin and end on time
- Maintain accurate attendance records for every caller
- Assist with the hiring of new callers by conducting phone interviews and sitting in on face to face interview.
- Work Hours: Monday- Thursday 5:30pm to 9:30pm during phonathon season. Additional daytime hours available between 8am- 5pm Mon- Fri. Maximum of 20 hours per week.
- Strong communication skills and knowledge of proper phone etiquette
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to supervise peers
- Ability to motivate others to achieve shared goals
- Strong attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- Must be reliable and available to work a minimum of 2 evening shifts per week
- Currently enrolled in Saint Leo University with a minimum of 12 credit hours
- Previous knowledge, training, or experience in a leadership or supervisory role preferred.
- Approval for Federal Work Study preferred but not required.
Job ID 2017-1583
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo