Social Media Marketing Manager
Are you ready to make a difference? SambaSafety, the market leader of cloud-based Driver Risk Management solutions, is seeking highly motivated people with outstanding event management capabilities and "Go to Market" support for solutions that truly makes a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Our Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. They are experts at communicating the company's brand in a positive, authentic way that will engage the connected buyer through creative content and visuals. In addition, the Social Media Manager will monitor and moderate all user-generated content or each community; create editorial calendars and syndication schedules; continuously improve SambaSafety's social media programs by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information; and collaborate as needed with other departments to manage the company's reputation.
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way to identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Work with corporate marketing team to design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate to build online reviews and reputation.
• Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
The most competitive candidate will have the following:
• Knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required ith relevant work experience.
• Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media.
• Proficiency in content marketing theory and application.
• Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• A working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem.
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Experience at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
• A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (e.g. content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
• A working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of "Search and Social."
• Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
• Ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Note: Position is located in Denver, CO
SambaSafety is a leading SaaS provider of driver record monitoring. We provide actionable driver information to our customers so they can reduce risk and accident claims, reduce insurance premiums and make the workplace a safer environment.
SambaSafety delivers a New Standard of Care by simplifying and automating the way employers monitor drivers and manage driving records. In addition to providing instant access to online driving records, SambaSafety driver record monitoring routinely checks an organizations driving records for new violations, DUI or DWI convictions, license suspensions, revocations, and approaching license renewal dates.
Many new and exciting things are taking place here at SambaSafety. We are growing and I would really like to tell you about it!
You might like to check out our career page to see job descriptions!
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 07:35:30 PDT