American Ambulance is looking to hire California licensed Paramedics for full time employment.
At American Ambulance, YOU are the Paramedic in charge. Ambulance staffing is one Paramedic/one EMT and there are NO ALS 1st RESPONDERS. If you are looking for an employee friendly company and a work environment that puts your Paramedic skills to the test, then American Ambulance is the place for you.
We are looking for Paramedics to provide exceptional customer service, care, treatment and transportation for all patients, patient's family and co-responders who also strive for technical excellence and strive to always keep learning.
Minimum qualifications include:
- California Licensed Paramedic (or eligible to obtain a California Paramedic license)
- Current ACLS and BCLS
- California Driver License
- California Ambulance Driver Certificate
- Must meet insurance standards for driving
- PHTLS/BTLS and PALS/PEPP required in 1st year (classes provided by American Ambulance)
Located in the central San Joaquin Valley, American Ambulance is the sole 9-1-1 provider for over 6,500 square miles of Fresno and Kings Counties. Our service area ranges from the Sierra Nevada Mountains, through the San Joaquin Valley and into the Coastal mountain range. We serve a population base of over 1,000,000 people from many diverse cultures, and run well over 200,000 calls for service a year. We are looking to add to our family of nearly 600 employees.
Our employees work under progressive treatment protocols and use the most recent, state-of-the-art equipment, such as Mercedes Benz "Sprinter" ambulances, Zoll X Series monitors and Stryker Power-Pro gurneys. Other benefits include:
• Starting annual base pay range of $41.5k - $51.8k (48 or 60 hour work week, does not include additional overtime)
• 3 or 4 day work weeks
• STAR Rescue Team
• SkyLife Helicopter
• Paid vacation and sick pay
• Paid Continuing Education
• 401(k) with 100% employer match
• Health Club Benefit
• Medical, vision, dental insurance (base plan free for employee)
• Company provided long term disability and life insurance
• Company provided uniforms
• Training and Preceptor opportunities
If you are interested in joining our team, go to www.ameriancamublance.com and click on "Careers" or contact Theresa Herrera, Hiring Coordinator at (559) 443-5941.
American Ambulance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Patriotic Employer
American Ambulance participates in the E-Verify Program
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 16:52:47 PDT