Talent Acquisition Representative
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Title: Talent Acquisition Representative
Category: Management and Professional
Department: Human Resources
Date Posted: 08/03/2017
Position Information: Talent Acquisition is a functional expert within the central Human Resources department providing recruitment services that attract top quality staff talent for the campus in support of the University of California Riverside's Vision of Excellence. The service options include full-cycle recruitment, strategic plan development and execution, sourcing, diversity outreach, social media, application reviews, phone screens, behavioral interview question development, and access to approved vendors. As recruitment experts, our services also extend to policy interpretation and consultation to resolve various recruitment issues that may arise. Highly metric/intelligence driven on the supply and demand of the labor market, time-to-fill and offer acceptance ratios as well as other tracking mechanisms to ensure we are constantly focused on excellence. Operates as a talent advisor through our outreach efforts within the campus community as well as our diversity efforts with the broader Inland Empire Community.
Minimum Requirements: Must have effective communication and interpersonal skills as well as those needed for conducting needs assessment, providing input on candidate selection and problem solving.
Has abilities associated with problem identification; reasoning; ability to work with business units in the development ideas to solve staffing issues.
Able to conduct complex analyses and develop recommendations.
Understands HR processes and forms and knows organizational and departmental principles and procedures.
Has thorough knowledge of the recruitment, screening, interviewing and referral processes as well as a knowledge of employment law.
Preferred Qualifications: Has thorough knowledge of organizational policies and procedures; knowledge of functional area and understands how work may impact other areas.
Additional Information: In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview