Admissions Officer I
Position serves as the Administrative Assistant to the Campus Associate and Assistant Deans UK College of Medicine (COM)-Bowling Green working on all admission processes, on-boarding and continuous point of contact for all accepted students to the UK COM-BG Campus. This position works in conjunction with the College of Medicine Admissions Office in Lexington. This individual with be integral to the entire admissions process required for implementing the four year UK COM Bowling Green Campus.
Admissions Officer I
7H002:OFFICE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION
Bowling Green, KY
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Using a computer for long periods of time, repetitive motion, lifting, pushing, pulling up to 25lbs, job-related travel.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm, occasional evening and weekends.
MS Windows, Excel, SAP, data collection/analysis, web design, scheduling multiple calendars.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Please choose the answer which best describes the number of years of paid experience you have in clerical or administrative work.
- More than 0, through 1 year
- More than 1 year, through 3 years
- More than 3 years, through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Please choose the answer that best describes your amount of paid, full-time employment experience scheduling and coordinating meetings and/or conferences.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years
- * Please describe any past employment experience you have working with graduate students and/or professional healthcare students.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Describe your experience managing multiple databases and tracking projects from beginning to completion.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter