Senior Instructional Development Specialist
Job Title Senior Instructional Development Specialist
Posting Number 20170032EX
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Staff - Exempt(Monthly)
Department KATE Appropriation
Assists Director in supervision. Develops and implements professional development for P-12/ COEHS faculty/staff. Develops online instructional technology training and resources. Coordinates all training. Provides technical support to COEHS . Assists with special projects, including documentation and implementation.
Minimum Education Requirements
• Master's degree required.
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
• Minimum 1 year classroom teaching experience.
• P-12 Teaching certificate required
• Experience providing professional development in the area of instructional technology in an educational setting to P-12 and/or higher education faculty/staff.
• Experience in providing technical support to a wide range of computer users.
• Strong knowledge of current educational technology methodology.
• Expertise in Google Apps for Education.
• Ability to create and deliver training and curriculum to varied audiences.
• Competency in multi-tasking, completing tasks on time, and self-motivated to evaluate and learn new technologies.
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• Experience with PK-12 school district software ( CIITS , Infinite Campus, etc.) preferred.
• Experience with network administration preferred.
Posting Date 08/03/2017
Closing Date 08/30/2017