Digital Marketing Specialist-Full Time
Digital sales and marketing specialist. Our client is seeking a full time Digital Marketing Specialist for their North Austin location. The primary purpose of this position is to reach out and educate customers on the company products by developing relationships through digital marketing techniques. This position will coordinate between the sales team and marketing department as a key initiator of new business and development. This is a great opportunity for applicants with one to three years' experience in sales or marketing. Recent college graduates are also encouraged to apply. This position offers a compensation and benefits package which includes, medical, dental and 401k.
Essential Job Functions:
- Market the company products to customers through digital marketing (email) to generate business development.
- Research information about each customer in order to create a company profile and then market the company products in accordance to the customer profiles.
- As a part of the sales and marketing team, provide solutions by becoming a subject matter expert on the company's products and services.
- Create marketing messages unique to each customer profile to generate an interest in the company products.
- Coordinate with the sales team to follow up on leads generated through the digital sales marketing activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize individual work activities as well as contribute in a team-based environment.
- Excel in customer relations.
- Ability to demonstrate professional interpersonal skills with internal and external customers.
- Self-starter and highly motivated to succeed.
- Strong Technology aptitude.
Education and Prior Experience
- College degree in Business, Marketing or Communication or equivocal experience preferred
- 1-3 years' work experience (internships qualify) in marketing, sales or customer service.
Premier HR Solutions is a recruiting and staffing firm serving small to medium size businesses. The company specializes in working with business owners to provide solutions to their human resource needs.
Premier HR Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Premier HR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Mon, 17 Jul 2017 05:44:17 PDT