Process Quality Technician
We are seeking a Process Quality Technician, Electronics Assembly, to become an integral part of out team. You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. To coordinate tasks and support Engineering team and Manufacturing staff to fulfill customer Electronics Assembly requirements while adhering to safety, quality and customer specifications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assembles finished electronic units per customer specifications. Coordinates with teammates to organize tasks requiring multiple team members to accomplish
- Creates documents in support of electronics production and assembly requirements. Creates procedures to perform assigned duties.
- Resolves questions and problems related to the assembly of electronic products
- Performs preventive maintenance on area tooling according to schedules. Follows preventive maintenance procedural requirements to ensure audit compliance.
- Organizes and maintains documentation library for use in manufacturing process
- Works under direct, close supervision, with output monitored frequently
- Assists in area organization 5S attributes
- Follows mostly routine, standardized procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
- May be exposed to more advanced functions as part of training and development
- Utilizes manual and automated lifting devices while adhering to product safety specifications. Provides information and coordinates action plans at cross-functional meetings and communicates issues with team members and/or visitors to drive corrective actions.
- Individual MUST be able to work overtime as required
- MUST be able to respond to conflicting deadlines, changing priorities, and continuous interruptions.
- ERRORS CAN CAUSE MINOR DELAYS, EXPENSE AND DISRUPTION - Candidate must be pay great attention to the quality of the product and advise of any issues.
- Wages will commensurate with experience
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Knowledge of Electronics Manufacturing, ISO standards and APQP requirements preferred
Come join the Workforce of the Future with ERS. We have been placing qualified candidates in the manufacturing environment for 45 years. We work with only the most successful companies, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers along with numerous privately owned companies.
We specialize in finding our candidates careers not just jobs.
Become are part of our team!
Wed, 2 Aug 2017 11:12:53 PDT