Pardot Marketing Automation Specialist
- Job Summary
As a Marketing Automation Specialist you will be an expert in deploying marketing automation campaigns in Pardot. Acting as a tactical contributor, you will own the system execution of strategic plans as well as architect solutions for components of larger projects. You will build lead generation programs and assets including: emails, landing pages, and forms. Attention to detail is key to ensure accuracy with respect to content and metrics tracking through to Salesforce. You will be an integral part of the strategic marketing team to provide input or guidance on digital marketing best practices.
- Manage and deploy our lead generation campaigns and strategies as a part of our overall marketing plans through our marketing automation tool (Pardot) and integration with Salesforce and our brand websites.
- Grow qualified leads by enhancing experience of those interacting with website, including converting site traffic to leads through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Work with product marketing teams to ensure photos, videos, and copy adheres to established style guidelines
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Work well under tight deadlines in a changing environment and performs multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Must be a self-starter who is well organized, efficient, and attentive to detail
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, and able to juggle multiple priorities
- REQUIRED: 2+ years Admin experience with Marketing Automation platform (Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, etc.)
- REQUIRED: 1+ years experience with Salesforce
- B.A./B.S. in marketing, graphic design, or related field
- Experience A/B testing of marketing tactics is a plus
- Read and edit HTML experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Photoshop or other graphic design software experience
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading independent global provider of specialized payment products and services including fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world.
FLEETCOR is trusted by prominent businesses, large and small, around the world. FLEETCOR serves over 500,000 commercial accounts with millions of cardholders across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Africa and Asia.
We have developed an extremely successful company based on our core principles; determination, drive, outstanding value, industry leading products, and quality people. As a result FLEETCOR has grown more than 40% over the last 10 years and is the world's largest provider of commercial fleet card programs. Through our organic growth initiatives, strategic acquisitions, and solid business acumen, that growth will continue. To maintain our top position in the industry, it is vital to continually attract extraordinary individuals - individuals who mirror our objectives and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
Wed, 2 Aug 2017 20:14:42 PDT