Construction Project Manager
- Write project scopes of work for subcontractors.
- Meets with Estimator to review project.
- Reviews construction drawings to bid set.
- Contacts client's project manager to confirm start up requirements.
- Contact landlord for job start requirements
- Prepares and distributes construction schedule.
- Review superintendent and labor requirements with Field Manager.
- Meet job superintendent for project/plan review, providing sub-contractor & material information.
- Confirm all sub-contractors have received and returned required documents - contract, insurance, warranties, etc.
- Conducts job start meeting on site with all sub-contractors and personnel.
- Meets client/visits site as required.
- Addresses unforeseen field issues with project Superintendent.
- Generates weekly updated budgets with projections including all associated costs to complete. Reviews projections in relation to estimating budget.
- Generates and follows up for signature all change orders.
- Provides Bookkeeping with percentages of completion and all approved change order for invoicing.
- Review and complete all project close-out requirements.
- Receive punch list, confirm completion and sign off from client/architect.
- Take job photos prior to project completion.
Corcon is a nationwide solutions-based general contracting company that has been a leader in the industry for more than 25 years. We have steadily grown by enhancing our services to adapt to the ever-changing building and project management challenges in today's world. Whether the project is a major interior renovation or ground up construction, Corcon has both the knowledge and the resources to see the project through to completion.
Garden City, NY
Wed, 2 Aug 2017 07:46:02 PDT