Part-time Faculty (F674)
Azusa Pacific University is a comprehensive, evangelical, Christian university located 26 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. A leader in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities, APU is committed to excellence in higher education. Offering over 80 bachelor's, master's and doctoral programs on campus, online, and at seven regional centers across Southern California, APU has been recognized as one of U.S.News & World Report's Best Colleges for seven years running.
Position Title: Director of Clinical Training
Position Tracking Number: F674
School/College: School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
Department: Department of Marriage and Family Therapy
Location: Inland Empire Regional Campus
- Teach Courses in the Master's Program.
Specialization: MA in Clinical Psychology
- Teach courses in the Master's Program
- Assist in interviews of prospective students
- Assist in new student orientation
- Assist in and/or conduct informational meetings
- Participate in Practicum Fair
- Assist Clinical Director with site relationships
Level: Assistant Professor
Qualifications: Masters Degree, License as Marriage and Family Therapist
Experience: Minimum two years licensed as MFT, Supervision experience
Workload: Half-time position
- Ability to integrate Christian values in all aspects.
- Ability to engage in critical thinking and exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage confidential information.
- Self starter, ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form.
Hire Date: Open until filled.
Azusa Pacific University is a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values and seeks faculty and staff who are committed to diversity, work effectively with diverse populations, and engage others in ways that honor our rich cultural mosaic and biblical foundation.
Azusa Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Azusa Pacific University conducts background checks on all final candidates.
To apply, visit http://www.apu.edu/cp/employment/. Review of applications will begin immediately, and the position will remain open until filled.