Business Intelligence Internship
Join Pluto TV, one of the hottest new entertainment technology startups in Los Angeles. Our mission is to entertain the planet, and to do that, we are defining the television experience of the future. Now we need the most talented, brightest rocket scientists to join us in this venture and expand our universe.
Suiting up with Pluto TV means that you will work alongside titans of the trade, including the first U.S. employee of Spotify, the former CEO of trunk club and the founder of the recently sold OpenMe. Led by some of the world's top venture investors and entertainment companies (USVP, Sky, Universal Music Group, United Talent Agency, Roku, Candy Crush, Yahoo, ABC, Microsoft, and Warner Bros), our company brings millions of video views a day on any device, anywhere. For free.
To find out more about Pluto TV, check out some of our recent press in Forbes, New York Times, TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, and Los Angeles Times.
As a business intelligence intern at Pluto TV, you will help in uncovering insights and data-backed answers to key questions of our business. You will work closely with the Marketing Director and the Growth Team, and have the opportunity to learn and work in a fast-paced environment where your ideas and work can have a huge impact on the company.
- Help analyze data from Google Analytics and the data warehouse to inform our business and product decisions
- Assist with data pulls and share insights with team
- Perform ad-hoc data and report requests
- Create impactful and easily readable internal reports and presentations
- Research and help keep team up-to-date with current industry trends, insights and learnings
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel/Google Spreadsheets/Powerpoint
- Strong work ethic
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics/SQL is a plus
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to get things done goes a long way
What You Will Learn:
- Entertainment technology sector knowledge
- How to make data driven recommendations and decisions
- Analytics tactics and theories
- Google Analytics
- Data reporting
Pluto TV is a free online television service broadcasting over 75 live channels full of the TV shows, movies and Internet videos you love, all on one dial. Check out www.pluto.tv
Los Angeles, CA
Wed, 2 Aug 2017 11:42:35 PDT