Field Service Technician - Electronics Installer
Rochester's leading home electronics integrator is growing and is looking for experienced, self-motivated electronics installers. The successful candidate will be a career oriented individual with a passion for technology and the desire to learn new things.
Our ideal candidate will have experience with audio video integration, audio video programming, computer networking beyond basic set-up and configuration of a router, and general construction knowledge (framing, electrical, drywall, etc).
This person should be customer oriented, articulate and professional, maintains a positive attitude, shows initiative, and works well in an individual or team setting.
- Competitive Salary (commensurate on experience and skill set)
- Medical, Dental and 401k Benefits
- 5 day work week with flexible options
- Family oriented work environment
- Pre-wire and Retrofit low voltage wiring
- Structured wiring terminations
- Installation of audio video components including receivers, TVs, in-wall/ceiling speakers, and Smart Home whole house automation systems
- Home theater installation
- Universal remote control programming
- Computer network set-up and configuration
- Video surveillance system installation
- Commercial audio video installations
- Alarm system installation
- Solid work ethic and willingness to be part of a team that requires a high level of client interaction, cooperation, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and quickly adapt to the various challenges on the job. Capacity to take on new or existing projects and complete them on time.
- Excellent technical problem solving, troubleshooting, and follow up skills
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects on a regular basis
- Strong knowledge of computer networking and a strong familiarity of computers in general is required
- General construction knowledge is required. We are looking for someone who is handy and able to work on almost any project given.
- General working knowledge of low voltage guidelines is wanted but not required.
- Existing audio video experience is wanted but not required.
- Existing computer programming experience is wanted but not required.
- Must provide your own tools
- Must possess a clean driving record
For immediate consideration, please APPLY NOW to be contacted.
With over 30 years of experience in sales, design, and installation services, Dave's Digital Audio Visual Environments has provided homes and businesses with superior product and quality workmanship.
Our installation teams are hand selected and employed directly by The Stereo Shop so we have total control over the quality and care that goes into your home, office, or car. Unlike other stores which sub-contract laborers, we have been providing consistent benchmarks for design, delivery and installation.
Our non-commissioned sales people are trained to understand technology, and then explain it in plain language so that you get the information you need to make a decision without a lot of confusing jargon. Weekly training allow for a thorough examination of all product lines and vendor visits keep us in touch with the latest and greatest of industry news, products, and tips.
Wed, 2 Aug 2017 10:20:26 PDT