Alma College, Alma, Michigan has an immediate opening for an Assistant Registrar. The Assistant Registrar will be responsible for operations such as maintaining the academic catalog, coordinating degree audit processes, collecting and maintaining academic records, and assisting in day-to-day operations of the Registrar’s Office. The position reports directly to the Registrar.
- Earned Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with complex computer applications, including demonstrated expertise in database management, programming, and report writing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience, with increasing responsibilities, within a Registrar’s office setting.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Master’s Degree.
- Colleague by Ellucian software experience.
Interested candidates should send a resume, letter of interest and contact information for three professional references electronically to: Jodie Reeves, Administrative Assistant, Provost’s Office, Alma College, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
A Phi Beta Kappa institution, Alma College is a selective, baccalaureate liberal arts college committed to academic excellence and an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty, staff and student body. For more information about the College, visit www.alma.edu.