RN Case Manager Home Health
We are seeking a full-time office Case Manager at our location in the Galleria area. Excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K, gas and car allowance and vacation. We are one of the top rated home health agencies in both Texas and the U.S. (and Joint Commission Certified).
- Reviews, QA's, and approves submitted documentation (i.e. OASIS documents, Skilled Nurse Assessments, skilled nursing notes, Home Health Aide notes, discharges, etc.) and corrects as needed. Solicits information and works in conjunction with treating RN, patients, caregiver's, and MD's as needed to obtain accurate and current information.
- Supervises field staff as needed and per agency policy to ensure excellent patient care is delivered.
- Coordinates with field staff to complete plan of care.
- Responsible for tracking timely documentation for patients and communicates with field staff on their roles and responsibilities.
- Responsible for writing orders, communications, and other correspondence to ensure effective communication and excellent patient care.
- Review medication profiles and create medication reconciliations.
- Supervises and directs home health aide care plans and need for service.
- Completes chart audits as required.
- Assists with patient satisfaction as needed.
- Assists with employee orientation as needed.
- Kinnser/Oasis experience preferred with at least two years in home health and strong clinical skills.
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills needed and QA experience a plus.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with patients, MD's, and field staff to ensure excellent patient care and effective communication.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Associates degree required.
Home Health Professionals has been named a 2017 HomeCare Elite agency! HomeCare Elite is a nationally recognized organization that identifies the nation's top performing Medicare-certified home health agencies and we are on a very exclusive list! Only 25% of all providers nationwide can claim the "Elite" designation this year! HomeCare Elite has chosen the top home health agencies for the past 11 years and only a few have demonstrated the consistent excellence that we have! HHP was presented the coveted award of being inducted into the Five Year Winners Circle as recognition for elite performance for 5 consecutive years! Our agency has been a HomeCare Elite Top 100 or Top 500 Agency for 5 years in a row.
Accredited by the Joint Commission, Home Health Professionals also has a Five Star rating from CMS. Home Health Professionals carefully screens our patient care staff for their professionalism and high standards to ensure your security and peace of mind. You are, after all, inviting us into your home. We provide care, treatment and services based on respect for your needs and passion for our job. We develop, integrate and monitor quality care plans specifically for you. As a result of our commitment to excellence, we were selected as one of the top home health agencies in the United States.
Home Health Professionals has been accredited by The Joint Commission since 2007. The Joint Commission is an independent, not-for-profit, national body that oversees the safety and quality of health care and other services provided in accredited organizations. The purpose of The Joint Commission surveys are to evaluate our Agency's compliance with nationally established Joint Commission standards. The results are used to determine whether our Agency has met, and continues to meet, all requirements for the Home Care Accreditation Program. The Joint Commission standards deal with organizational quality of care issues and the safety of the environment in which care is provided. Home Health Professionals continues to receive outstanding survey results and we are pleased to announce our accreditation to the communities we serve. Home Health Professionals is in a small and elite group of agencies with accreditation status - we adhere to the National Patient Safety Goals which ensure excellent patient care and patient safety.
Wed, 2 Aug 2017 09:15:51 PDT