*Job can be done remotely
This is a key member of the software development team, engaged through the solution development process to ensure elegant solutions to business requirements. Responsible for the development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM and related tools and plug-ins, capable of extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications. Works under the direction of the Architect to ensure end-to-end solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Builds solutions that meet defined required requirements, including workflows, module forms, service catalog items
- Builds dashboards, home pages to support roles, adding and configuring gauges and lists to meet the user needs
- Uses best practices to build and migrate ServiceNow enhancements
- Provides Level 2/3 support to the administrator to support request and incident activity
- Converts Mockups to working User Interfaces
- Builds well-structured module components including UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and Business Rules
- Writes and executes Unit and Integration tests
- Troubleshoots performance & workflow issues
- Demonstrates ability to learn on the job and adapt in to ever evolving platforms
Demonstrated skills in:
- UI development, Web Application using AngularJS or other similar frameworks.
- Experience profiling, debugging and troubleshooting CPU, Memory and general browser issues,
- Understand CSS directives such as @import, @media, @font-face and ne properties introduced in CSS3
In order to be successful in this role, relevant experience:
- Have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science. Lack of a degree may be substituted by equivalent professional experience
- Developer with 3+ years experiences
- Working knowledge of Object-Oriented and/or Functional Programming
- ITIL® Foundation Certification and ServiceNow (Administration, Advanced Administration, Scripting & Performance Analytics)
BridgeView Partners was established in 2010 & is Privately Owned. We are an Infrastructure Services firm focused on Optimization, Execution and Operational Excellence. Our leadership consists of a multi-sector CIO Leadership team comprised of delivery oriented, pragmatic individuals. We also act as a recruiter for our valued clients.
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 08:56:48 PDT