Director of Recruiting - Retained Search
We are looking for a Recruiting Director to manage large recruiting assignments with Tier 1 clients. Defining successful recruiting strategies is an essential part of this role. This is a highly consultative role that will use your past experience to effectively navigate hiring challenges for name brand clients. You will work with Venture Capital partners to create alignment among key stakeholders. You will develop a practice area with competency in various areas. You will also take recruiting calls and ensure proper closing of candidates both on the candidate and client side.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Builiding relationships with candidates supplied by our sourcing teams.
- Gap analysis on the client's functional competencies
- Define and execute successful recruiting strategies
- Collaborate with various internal groups to drive successful search
- Drive the adoption of our proprietary Recruiting Analytics Dashboard with clients.
- Bachelor's degree (Graduate degree preferred)
- Strong ability to build relationships with Tier 1 candidates.
- Ability to define recruiting strategies for top tier organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Executives is an essential part of this role.
- Innate ability to collaborate both with clients and internal teams
- Must be an organized team player, show initiative and be results oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
Palo Alto, CA
Wed, 2 Aug 2017 16:29:47 PDT