Marketing Manager - HERS
Responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of the marketing/recruiting strategy, establishing brand positioning and messaging, and managing all aspects of recruiting applicants, sponsors, and non-Institute program participants.
As part of managing the recruiting pipeline, the Manager will be responsible for all communications until the application/registration process is complete, ensuring a smooth hand-off to the Program Manager/Coordinator for continued applicant/registrant communications (Program Manager/Coordinator will be responsible for application review through enrollment/participation instructions communications).
S/he serves as the primary relationship manager and point of contact for partner schools, sponsors, and prospective Institute applicants and non-Institute program registrants.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in higher education recruiting or marketing or equivalent relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of marketing strategies, including the use of social media and technology, to improve the recruitment and enrollment of students.
- Advanced knowledge of recruitment funnel development and management.
- Demonstrated relationship management expertise.
- Supervisory experience.
- Significant computer skills including a strong knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM platform such as Salesforce.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time and availability to participate in occasional evening and weekend events or meetings.
- Master's degree in marketing, communications or related field.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by Tuesday, August 15, 2017.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Once within the job description online, please scroll to the bottom of the page to apply.
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff and encourages applications from women, minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities and veterans. The University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.