Solar Project Coordinator
Award-winning leader in commercial and residential solar energy system installations is seeking an
*EXPERIENCED* SOLAR PROJECT COORDINATOR.
We are looking for a long-term project coordinator that will have the chance to join a rapidly growing team and have the ability to handle solar projects in a fast paced, team oriented setting.
- Support pre-sales with all preliminary due diligence on projects.
- Oversee all design engineering work and insure contractual obligations are met and implemented intro design.
- Responsible for managing every aspect of projects-from the early development stage after project assignment from sales and through to the final stage and warranty period.
- Oversee each phase of a project, including but not limited to coordination and assignment of tasks for internal Project Teams.
- Oversee of all Inspections with Utility companies and building and safety.
- Dealing directly with financing companies.
- Invoicing and completing milestones with leasing and financing companies such as SUNPOWER, SUNRUN and HERO.
- Administrative oversight of dealings with office employees, installers, engineers and electricians. Handles account receivables.
- Oversee of all rebates and power take-offs.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Project coordinator in a Solar Industry.
- Handling residential projects from beginning to end.
- Proficiency handling legal contracts and leases, and familiarity as the customer interface.
- Self-starter, able to work independently with the ability to quickly resolve key project issues with little oversight.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- High proficiency with MS Excel, MS project and/or other PM software.
- Familiar with Salesforce and Dropbox.
Shift your career to the next level with Solar Optimum!
Since 2008, Solar Optimum has been one of the leading Solar Energy Providers in Southern California.
- Top Rated 5-Star Yelp Reviews (140+ Reviews)
- 2-Time Angie's List Super Service Winner
- A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
- 5-Time Daily News Reader's Choice Winner
- Multiple Awards for Commercial and Industrial Projects (including LA's largest FIT)
We provide homeowners a cleaner more affordable source of power, energy storage solutions and an industry-leading customer experience.
We partner with the best technology companies and finance partners to design and construct customized solutions for our customers.
We value Local Expertise, Real Relationships and Honest Talk.
Tue, 1 Aug 2017 10:35:57 PDT