Plaintiff's Insurance Litigation Firm seeking a full time associate.
• This position primarily handles litigation research and support for the firm
• Position requires researching and archiving complex legal issues and drafting comprehensive legal briefs.
• Bachelor's Degree with a Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school is required.
• Florida Bar admission NOT required.
• Candidate would be working primarily with existing support staff, so must be able to work well with others.
• The position requires the ability to adhere to deadlines and multi-task
• The desired candidate will be detail oriented, self-motivated, and a self-starter.
• Candidate should also have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be organized and well-versed in complete Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality is KEY.
• Punctuality, professionalism, and proper work decorum is a must.
• This position offers competitive pay (including bonuses and incentive base structure) and comprehensive benefits.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE REFER ALL INQUIRES, INCLUSIVE WITH COVER LETTER, RESUME, WRITING SAMPLE, TRANSCRIPT, AND SALARY COMPENSATION REQUIREMENTS TO: RESUME@MONFISTONLAW.COM
RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY/COMPENSATION REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
The Monfiston Firm, P.A. is excited to announce the expansion of our Downtown Miami office. We are a Small Insurance Litigation Law Firm.
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 15:16:38 PDT