• Manage multiple site projects ranging from $50M to $15MM from idea generation to start-up and completion.
• Lead interdisciplinary teams through the scope development and design process to ensure completeness and minimize impact from changes.
• Manage project cost and schedule. Pursue opportunities to add project value through the application of Value Improving Practices.
• Develop and implement execution and contracting strategies to effectively meet project objectives.
• Manage the Change Management Process and maintain safety focus over the life of the project.
• Ensure project compliance with company and industry standards and specifications.
• Minimum B.S. in Engineering
• Experience in managing projects in petrochemical or refining industries, 5+ years preferred
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, written, and verbal skills
• Knowledge of stage gate project development and execution process
• Knowledge of project management processes and project best practices
• Knowledge of SAP system preferred
Burrow Global, LLC is a full service engineering, procurement, construction, and facility services firm with specialties in process automation, turnaround management, industrial buildings, and plant commissioning and start-up. The company has five offices in Texas servicing customers across the globe.
Lake Charles, LA
Thu, 27 Jul 2017 07:28:20 PDT