Production Shift Supervisor
Position Overview ($12 - $20 per hour)
The Shift Supervisor directs and coordinates activities of each production cell / line and aids in formulating and administering organization policies, goals and objectives for the various crews.
- Attain daily production goals and objectives (zero tolerance for defects).
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies and procedures, and develops short and long-range goals and objectives for responsible lines.
- Directs and coordinates activities of each production cell / line for the attainment of goals and objectives.
- Reviews and analyzes activities, costs and operational effectiveness of all production cells / lines for progressing toward stated goals and objectives.
- Development and implementation of a production model aimed at eliminating waste, improving costs and delivery and instills continuous improvement and prevention.
- Formulating and administering company policies and goals with management.
- Communicating company policies and goals for the production to ensure they are progressing toward their assignments.
- Ensuring that the cells / lines have the proper resources for daily operations to meet customer requirements.
- Developing and coordinating the implementation of a suitable production model aimed at waste reduction and continuous improvement.
- Formulate policies, goals and objectives in conjunction with management and to deploy these activities to the various cells / lines.
- Communicate, enforce and assign resources to meet company goals and objectives in the Production Department.
- Develop and implement a suitable production model for all production cells / units to achieve company goals and objectives.
- HS Diploma and acceptance through the interview process
- 7 Years Manufacturing Experience
- Thorough Understanding of Continuous Improvement and Advanced Quality Techniques
- Thorough Understanding of Lean Manufacturing and Sources of Waste
- Experience in Leading and Facilitating Continuous Improvement Teams
Located in the beautiful town of Roseville, just minutes from the Galleria Mall, the California Bottling Company is a regional leader and premier manufacturer of spring, distilled and drinking water. The company operates four stainless steel lines and is positioned for a major expansion which represents a significant opportunity for rapid advancement.
Mon, 31 Jul 2017 20:33:57 PDT