Digital/Inbound Marketing Specialist
EYEMAGINE is looking for a digital marketing specialist to join our Inbound Marketing Department. This candidate should be creative and detail oriented person, who enjoys setting goals, seeing them through to completion, loves learning new technologies and wants to be part of a fun and energetic team. If this describes you, we are excited to hear from you!
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Maintain Project Management Software and for internal assignments and client transparency of project work and deliverable dates.
- Implement marketing strategy into functional actionable programs.
- Follow and Manage client social media presence on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google Plus to grow engagement and community on behalf of our clients.
- Work with Marketing Technologist to optimize HubSpot Platform and implement lead scoring, workflows, and marketing campaigns.
- Develop your command of HubSpot, Relationship Commerce and eCommerce marketing strategies.
- Manage and update customer workbooks for monthly presentation to clients, including key performance indicators against baselines and benchmarks.
- Look for opportunities to optimize campaign and team performance.
- Manage marketing deliverable production with strategists, designers, content writers, development, technologists and outside service providers to provide client deliverables on time and on budget.
- Forecast resource allocation to manage marketing services production schedule.
- Help improve and scale the Marketing Services process.
- Train Marketing Associates on how to implement rCommerce and eCommerce methodology and sales & marketing best practices.
- Commitment to Task: Able to start and persist with specific courses of action while exhibiting high motivation and a sense of urgency; willing to commit to long hours of work and make personal sacrifice in order to reach goals.
- Creativity: Able to develop unique and novel solutions to problems; use intuition and a new way of thinking to give birth to new ideas; to present information in an attention-getting and interesting manner.
- Organization & Planning: Able to organize or schedule people or tasks; to develop realistic action plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resource availability.
- Versatility: Able to modify one's own behavioral style to respond to the needs of others while maintaining one's own objectives and sense of dignity.
- Written Communication: Able to write clearly and effectively present ideas and to document activities; to read and interpret written information.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or other related field
- 3 years of hands-on experience with marketing automation tools.
- 3 years of experience with CRM tools
- HubSpot experience is preferred
- HubSpot Academy Certifications a plus
EYEMAGINE is a Full Service Marketing Company that provides results driven Relationship Commerce and eCommerce engagements. We are a full service agency that builds beautifully-designed, SEO, and inbound optimized websites. We provide comprehensive marketing programs that include, inbound marketing, branding, demand generation, content creation, lead nurturing, sales enablement, inbound sales, earned media, PR, Account Based Marketing and eCommerce. Industry leading companies entrust us with online strategy, website design and development, traffic attraction, and customer conversion. We offer a variety of exciting career opportunities, and are always looking for smart and creative people who are interested in being a part of our dynamic team.
EYEMAGINE offers a competitive salary, vacation and sick time, along with medical, dental and vision benefits.
Tue, 1 Aug 2017 13:15:11 PDT