Community Association Manager - Portfolio
Community Management firm seeking Managers to provide services to Condominium and Homeowner Associations: Community Association Managers are responsible for managing the day to day operations of the community placing high importance on timely communication, responsiveness, organization, customer service and follow up.
The candidate will be expected to do the following proficiently:
- Act as liaison between the Board of Directors, vendors, homeowners and staff
- Communicate to the Board of Directors, vendors and homeowners regarding the essentials of their duties and community items
- Provide guidance to Board members regarding community policies all under the realm of state statutes and established Rules and Regulations
- Attend Board scheduled Board Meetings
- Provide fiscal management through budget preparation and accounts receivable processes.
- Complete Board packets, Management Reports, Action Item Lists and follow-up accordingly
- Have knowledge of the contract analysis and vendor accountability practices
- Perform site visits for the purpose of oversight of client vendors and administration of client's enforcement processes and procedures
- Respond to e-mails and phone calls daily
- Experience in the Community Association Management field
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be organized is critical to the success of the position
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good driving record
- Medical insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
Licensing: Community Association Managers must be licensed in accordance with State requirements.
Sentry Management, Inc. is a full service Accredited Community Association Management firm. The corporate office is located in Longwood, Florida with offices in 13 states.
Tue, 1 Aug 2017 12:00:12 PDT