Our Des Moines operation is seeking full time employees as an Ambulance Driver for our Prairie Meadows division. Midwest Ambulance provides coverage for Prairie Meadows Horse Track for both practice and live racing. Successful candidates will have a strong desire to succeed in their career and possess an impeccable work ethic. Candidates must have or are willing to be trained in CPR.
Midwest Ambulance provides excellent benefits, which include:
- Medical and Dental
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- 401K Retirement with matching fund Plan
- Holiday Pay
- CEH's and much more
We invite ONLY the "BEST of the BEST" to apply. Please visit our website at www.midwestambulance.com to learn more about Midwest Ambulance or to apply online!
Midwest Ambulance Service of Iowa, Inc. (EOE)
"We are People Serving People - Professionals Serving Professionals"
- Have or willing to obtain CPR licensure
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- To Drive - must be at least 21 years of age, possess a current Iowa Chauffeur's License, possess a good driving record, and be approved to drive by our insurance company
- Must pass IRGC (Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission) background check.
Midwest Ambulance Service of Iowa is a private critical care paramedic ambulance service. We operate in Des Moines, Grinnell, and Fairfield, Iowa. We contract with The city of Grinnell and part of Poweshiek county to provide their E911 and EMS transportation needs.
Midwest Ambulance Service is the only ambulance service that is a Certified Veteran Owned Small Business in Iowa.
If you are in the EMS field check out our exciting career opportunities!
Des Moines, IA
Tue, 1 Aug 2017 10:42:29 PDT