Hollis Cobb, a leader in the Accounts Receivable Industry is currently seeking Experienced Collection Managers for our operations in Duluth.
Come join a company that offers a great work environment! Our management staff is dedicated to maintaining a direct relationship with you, offering competitive benefits and pay, and creating opportunities to advance your career. We work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.
Our belief is that each Associate is critical to our vision of growth and excellence in the Accounts Receivable Industry. We believe that by highlighting this goal we will develop long-term team members. Your success is important to our entire team!
The Collection Manager manages and directs the daily activities of the agency to ensure compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, laws, and regulations and ensure that established corporate, client and divisional goals are met or exceeded. Develop and propose strategies, policies and procedures that ensure the effective and efficient operation of the activities within the department at competitive levels. Oversee and support the supervision, development and motivation of unit employees.
Essential Duties and Requirements:
- Manage and coordinate the work flow of collection staff and supervise the functioning of an assigned area
- Ensure that collection staff is operating in accordance with policies and procedures of the department as well as within the organization
- Work with operations manager to ensure good client relationships
- Mentor new employees, implement industry changes within the collection department, recruit qualified collection staff and review monthly performance of assigned staff
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate collectors and support staff
- Must be able to handle multiple clients and administer/manage to their expectations
- Work as a team to provide floor coverage and assist collection staff with questions
- Develop, recommend, and implement plans to increase recoveries and reduce expenses including specific campaigns, schedules, personnel, strategies and collection techniques
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and communication skills
- Determine staffing needs to adequately cover inventory and telephone activity and establish schedules within department to accommodate those needs
- Work with operations manager to perform client analysis, process bi-monthly reports and plan strategy to increase revenue
- Ability to utilize multiple tools to analyze the business and make recommendations for improvement
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a strong desire to achieve individual and team goals
- Working knowledge of the FDCPA, HIPAA, first and third party collections, and automatic dialer systems
- 2+ plus years of Credit/Collection experience required; insurance knowledge is a plus
- 2+ plus years of Collection Management experience
- Previous experience working with medical collections or major hospital systems such as Epic, Star, Sorrian etc
- Working knowledge or FACS or other nationally recognized collection software
- Strong knowledge of federal, state and local laws, regulations and rules concerning collections
- Effective skills in communication, negotiation, decision making, good management, and skills to tackle emergencies
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while understanding the client service aspects of business
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point software
- Military background is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
Ideal candidate will have come up through the agency ranks, and knows how to collect and close. Ability to analyze and strategize based upon queue inventories, current liquidation trends, and staffing. Possess exceptional organizational, customer service and account management skills to operate a successful department. Medical or Commercial Collections experience STRONGLY preferred.
Hollis Cobb is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hollis Cobb Associates Inc. (www.holliscobb.com) is a nationally established (Since 1977) accounts receivable management company based in Duluth, GA, with offices in Des Plaines, Il and Jackson, MS. HCA partners with hospitals, physician practices and related industry service organizations to provide a broad portfolio of customizable solutions.
As we grow and evolve, we seek to locate the best talent matching them with opportunities to excel and creating a career where they can foster their skills.
Hollis Cobb Associates offers excellent benefits programs, including the following:
Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
Company Paid Long and Short term disability and Employee Life Insurance
401(K) with company match which is 100% employer vested upon eligibility
Competitive PTO -- paid time off
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability. Hollis Cobb is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tue, 1 Aug 2017 13:32:44 PDT