RN/Case Manager - Columbus
Altimate Care is seeing a RN/Case Manager in Columbus to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients as well as Case Management responsibilities.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing, preferably home healthcare
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
At Altimate Care we understand making a decision to bring someone into your home is never easy. We will help you keep your loved ones safe and well cared for by providing custom service tailored to meet their special needs.
Altimate Care is committed to providing you peace of mind and security, freeing you from interruptions, inconveniences and worries about your family members. Our team of coordinated healthcare professionals understand that everyone is an individual with their own needs.
We work together for one goal, the best care for your loved ones.
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 09:39:38 PDT