- Perform application development, customization and management to meet customer needs.
- Manage system databases to accommodate development and use of application software.
- Perform research and development activities to solve problems and or enhance existing application functionality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of Database Management Systems, HTML, UNIX
- In-depth working knowledge of at least one Compiled Programming Language such as C, C++, or Pascal
- Strong PC skills including functional knowledge of Microsoft
- Operating Systems, and mainstream applications such as MS Office
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Some travel will be necessary
- An aptitude for problem-solving
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- A functional knowledge of computer networking
- A Working knowledge of PICK Basic, Universe, U2, or, Multi-Value Database experience
- Salary is competitive based on individual candidate
- 401k after one full year of employment
- Top tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Company provided cell phone and laptop
Justice Solutions specializes in providing comprehensive records management and jail management solutions for county and municipal law enforcement agencies.
Sun, 23 Jul 2017 14:37:06 PDT