Principal Wireless Network Engineer - US Citizens Only
Wireless Network Engineer - Designs, configures, tests, implements and maintains telecommunications capabilities, including wide area and local area networks. Performs operations and support activities. Assists applications programmers working in the telecommunications environment. Evaluates network changes for operational impact. Evaluates network performance and resolves network and processor problems. Familiar with hardware and software diagnostic tools Description of Required Expertise Levels are defined below: Network Engineer, Principal Level requires 7+ years' experience Experience in providing engineering and operational support for IT networks. The candidate should have experience in, but not limited to, the following areas:
• Engineering and implementing wireless networks. Preferably utilizing Cisco ISE.
• Strong networking skills to assist with troubleshooting wireless issues while onsite.
• Performing site surveys and creating network WAN diagrams
• Installation of network cabling in addition to network drops.
• Able to travel up to 50% of the year.
• Providing status reports to management. The candidate will be required to interact with the customer and act as a liaison between HQ and the court so the individual needs to have excellent customer service and communication skills.
ARES Solutions, Inc (ARES), is an award-winning Small Business headquartered in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Our unwavering commitment to providing the highest level customer service enables our customers to concentrate on achieving their strategic and operation objectives. With a highly skilled workforce, we offer a broad range of technical services and management support to provide "best value" to our customers.
Our reputation for taking care of our customers and employees is demonstrated by our management's receipt of the USDA's Secretary's Honors Award, and the USDA's Small Business Contractor of the Year Award in 2004, 2005, and 2008. Long term relationships with customers and superior support services provided by an excellent technical staff with low turnover, are the cornerstone of our business.
ARES specializes in providing system and software engineering, software/web development, IV&V, T&E, computer security, networking, help desk, PM, and Intel support services to many Federal and DoD agencies.
Falls Church, VA
Sun, 30 Jul 2017 08:10:05 PDT