Associate Director, Web & E-Communications
Summary of the Position
The Advancement Communications Office, part of the University Advancement (UA) Division at Bentley University, seeks an Associate Director of Web and E-Communications to join a five-person team that serves the division's engagement and fundraising efforts. This person will play a critical role in the management and delivery of e-communications and web development/maintenance, and will oversee the integration of several platforms used in UA.
• Serve as the super user and staff trainer for iModules, encompassing:
o Maintain master broadcast email calendar
o Oversee email marketing campaigns
o Design and build giving forms and crowdfunding webpages and forms
o Build registration forms and serve as key liaison for complex forms build by third parties
• Develop and maintain metrics, including updating a dashboard bi-weekly
• Serve as liaison for platform development and integration through UA
• Build, edit and maintain web pages in Drupal, oversee maintenance of hybrid site
• Provide client support, training and user relations to internal clients
• Serve as key contact with Marketing Communications Web Team
Minimum Qualifications (Education and Experience Requirements)
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5+ years of relevant work experience. Experience in higher ed or a fundraising environment preferred
• Proven time management and client relations experience, ability to translate client needs into executable web designs and e-communication tools
• Must be able to handle multiple projects in a high-volume environment
• Ability to project manage multiple assignments concurrently
• Detail oriented, with strong written and oral communications skills
• Proficiency with Excel, CSS, Drupal/CMS, PhotoShop, and HTML preferred
Experience guiding complex, multi-platform design and technology projects helpful.
Strong project, time and client-relations management skills.
Ability to anticipate, adapt and respond to evolving needs of department clients.
Demonstrated ability to collaborate with content developer(s) to create effective, compelling communications.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Bentley University requires reference checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Documents Needed To Apply
- Cover Letter
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.