Real Property Coordinator
Close Date: 08/24/2017
Real Property Coordinator
The University of Illinois Foundation is offering a full-time opening for a Real Property Coordinator. The successful candidate will manage Foundation facilities, including primary responsibility for maintenance and repair requests. Resolves issues relating to space allocation and internal management of small and medium scale facility repair and renovation projects. Assists with real estate management activities associated with donor gift properties and Foundation-owned real estate.
- Manages facilities operations, including maintenance and repair requests, expenses and service providers.
- Manages the maintenance, repair and operations of all fixtures, furniture, and equipment for Foundation facilities. Manages temp storage and disposition of surplus furniture and equipment.
- Assists with managing the portfolio of gift properties through the life-cycle phases of acceptance, holding, and disposition.
- Collaborates with others to manage processes for planning and decision-making relating to space and resource allocations. Serves as project manager to lead the execution of approved plans.
- Provides related input for annual facilities budget development.
- Administers building security systems and responds to incidents when alarms have sounded.
- Serves as lead safety officer for Foundation sites/facilities.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, management, engineering, construction, real estate, or related field.
- A minimum of three years of demonstrated ability and relevant work experience in one or more of the following areas: real estate, facilities management, construction, office space design, office management/support services or other logistical services.
- Ability to travel overnight.
- Ability to occasionally move equipment and furniture for relocations.
- Must be able to effectively communicate information, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
Competitive benefit package and compensation commensurate with experience. Comprehensive background check including but not limited to a criminal conviction and credit check will be conducted.
Application Deadline: August 24, 2017
Application Process: For full consideration, all candidates must complete an online application and include a resume and cover a letter. Candidates may create a profile through https://jobs.uif.uillinois.edu. For further information regarding application procedures, contact Foundation Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS FOUNDATION
IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER