Restaurant Manager / Operations
We are now accepting resumes for qualified General, Kitchen and Front of the house managers for our future Twin Peaks restaurant in South Gate, Michigan. Our company has signed an exclusive development deal with Twin Peaks and plans to open multiple locations over the next few years.
Are you currently in the wrong position or in a company that's just not for you? No development plan for you or no career path? Join us and become a part of a high paced, quickly growing concept!
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities.
- Oversee guest services.
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation.
- Train personnel.
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs.
- Previous experience in restaurant management.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
What we offer:
- We offer competitive pay
- Health benefits
- Performance based bonus pay
- Great internal growth opportunities
- Employee first culture
Our company has operated in the Metro Detroit area for over 50 years. We currently own and operate over 30 restaurants throughout the state of Michigan and Northeast Ohio. We are rapidly growing the Twin Peaks concept, and provide great advancement opportunities from within.
Tue, 1 Aug 2017 06:31:59 PDT