Bilingual Family Specialist/Case Manager - Foster Care/Adoption Agency
The Pathways San Antonio, Texas, office has an immediate opening for the position of Family Specialist. This position offices in San Antonio and reports to the Program Director. If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please reply to this ad and attach your resume. You may also apply on our website at www.pathway.org.
The essential functions of the Family Specialist include foster family recruitment, development, monitoring, placement, and on-going support and case management services to families. This includes the initial screening, studying, and recommending of families for verification as agency foster and adoptive homes. Essential duties also include assessment, planning, implementing, monitoring and advocating for children in care and the foster homes where they are placed.
- Bachelor's Degree in human services or related field.
- Two years of child placing experience.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and abilities.
- Outstanding computer skills including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Pathways' MIS database strongly preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with referring contacts & clients.
- Willing to work weekend and evening hours.
- Bilingual English/Spanish requred.
Pathways Youth and Family Services, Inc. is a Texas-based non-profit social services organization dedicated to creating environments where children and families thrive. We provide a wide array of social services including adoption, foster care, counseling, therapy and other in-home services. Founded in 1992, Pathways has 11 locations across the state of Texas including 2 residential facilities.
San Antonio, TX
Mon, 31 Jul 2017 15:40:46 PDT